‘The time to strike is now!’
Doors open at 5.30 pm, for a 6 pm start
Friday 6 December
ETU Ballroom, level 2 Trades Hall, Melbourne
Ready to battle it out on the night are six excellent speakers:
– new Overland editor Evelyn Araluen,
– book editor and MEAA delegate Bethany Patch,
– artist and unionist Nicky Minus,
– lawyer and ASU delegate Colleen Bolger,
– UWU delegate and Fenner Dunlop employee John Williams, and
– the Migrant Workers Centre’s Wallace Huang!
Actual Human Rights Hero and Maurice Blackburn lawyer Lizzie O’Shea will be MC’ing the night. The whole affair will take place in the newly renovated ETU Ballroom at Trades Hall. (Did we mention that it is mandatory to stop for a selfie at the neon sign above the entrance?)
Free food, free drinks, free event! But please book your tickets so we can keep an eye on numbers!
* The summer edition of Overland, containing the 2019 Fair Australia Prize winners, will also be available for sale on the night.