Things you can do
1. Let Minister for Education Simon Birmingham know your thoughts about the federal government review of the ‘Safe Schools’ anti-bullying program by emailing him on email@example.com
2. The Greens are running the most successful petition (currently 23,000), which you can sign too.
3. There is also a community response meeting taking place at Melbourne’s Trades Hall on Wednesday 2 March.
4. ‘The Parenthood’ is a parent’s group supporting the campaign. Sign their petition or click ‘About’ to find out more.
5. The Safe Schools Coalition has requested testimonials from parents, students and teachers.